- Liam McGuire, SWR, 4th Grade
- Julia Wilson, Rocky Point, Age 10
- Veronica Franco, Rocky Point, Age 10
- Michele Gonzalez, Rocky Point, Age 17
- Jackson, port Jefferson, Age 7
Each of these children have been diagnosed with cancer and their illnesses are aggressive. These families are also in severe financial need. It was remarked that people are not sure how one particular family puts food on their table each day. Many of these children have experienced relapses, multiple surgeries, and travel several times a week to NYC. It is more important than EVER to get out and continue to raise money. Each of these children's stories are so touching. They really need our help! Please stop for five minutes and reach out to someone, walk over to the neighbor's house, phone a friend....spread the word.